Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Rant Carnival



It's New Year's Eve. The last day of 2008. Now, I'm assuming you're already used to my m.o. these days. I always have something to complain about. My family likens me to Mady from Jon & Kate Plus 8 (If you don't know who she is, I highly suggest you click the link to find out, though the clip doesn't quite do her justice). But I'm not that bad, I swear. It's just, there are some times when I don't like the way something is being done, or how someone isn't listening to me, or how someone looks. Those are legitimate reasons to complain, right?

Considering my narcissitic nature, and my worldview that everything revolves around me, I'm actually going to do something different for a change. I decided to host a blog carnival to let other bloggers (yup, that means other people) pour their hearts out to me regarding things that "grinds their gears." And as it turns out, there is plenty to complain about. And I'm not the only one who does it. Among the many submissions, and I'm talking 15+ in a span of 3 weeks, I chose the best ones:

- Madeleine is wondering Why Caroline Kennedy?
- Phil for Humanity thinks we should have a Less Me, More We attitude.
- Archvillain believes Personal Responsibility is lacking in the world today.
- Conrad thinks these shoes suck in his Rant.
- Evelyn emphatically says I Do Not Approve Of Your Message, Minister. On a side note, she posts a Boyzone Music video in this post. I suggest you take a look.
- Rich has some not so-nice-things to say about the passing of Prop 8 and those who defend it in The Naked Emperor, Pontificating on Fashion.
- Wenchypoo's post title says it all Santa, All I Want for Christmas is a Decent-Sized, Decent-Priced House.
- MBB tells you what jobs are not what they seem in their list of the Most Overrated Careers and Jobs.
- Banquet Manager thinks Holiday Party and Christmas Party are not synonymous in It's Time For The Holiday Parties....
- In the spirit of New Years, Sidhusaaheb rants about Defenceless Victims of Reckless Driving.


There you have it. The largest collection of rants on the Internet. Enjoy. and Happy New Year. Ready for a whole new year of complaints. I can't wait!

btw, my new years resolution is to stop swearing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for including my blog in this carnival. Happy New year!
So You Want To Be a Banquet Manager